I made the move to blogger, pure and simply, because I didn't like the templates at Wordpress! On Blogger I'll get to design my own so expect it to change regularly as creative motivation hits me :)

The thing that sold me over to Blogger is that now it's in Cahoots with Google and I recently started using Picasa instead of Flikr (200 photos isn't really alot as it turns out) it's all alot easier to make blog posts if I can do it straight from the Picasa Software then maybe I can go back to blogging more often :)

there are a few ways to do the transfer, different programs do it but they all miss something, like publish dates or comments or whole posts but the method I choose I thought quite ingenious and was quite proud of myself for thinking of it.

I exported the WXR / back up /.XML file from Wordpress and then used this web based WXR2ATOM CONVERTER page and then changed it to an ATOM / blogger recognisable .XML file and simply imported that and here we are, DONE!

It worked a treat, took 30 seconds and it's like we've always been here! Publish dates, comments and all WOOHOO!