I love sunsets, I love flying and I love my Darling Luffly Husband so safe to say that I LOVE this picture :)

I've not been taking photographs long really, I've only had my Canon 350D for about 9 months, but I love taking them just to see what I get. I love that on my 'tiny' 1gb card there might be only one photo that is worth saving and that the rest are so-so but not worth showing off.

This was one of those photos, 200 clicks then THIS!

It was taken at Balado Park Airfield (TinthePark Land) and it's my DLH flying his Flash II Alpha in to land with the last of the dying light. What a days flying we'd had, it was brilliant, It was a cold day, pink and blue splodges were wrapped like fleecy eskimos and everyone was in their flight suits... on the ground... lol... but it'd been one of those days where you didn't stop laughing and the picnic had just enough food into to last the whole day :) This Photo reminds me of a perfect ending to a perfect day.
Posted by Picasa