After the Icelandic Volcano eruption, which has grounded every flying object in the UK, I looked out my window this morning to see the most awesome cloud formation. (click on pic to see full-sized) When I first looked out my window at about 0830 there was not another cloud in the sky except from this one long blanket that took up the whole of the horizon to the south. By the time I'd got up got dressed and walked to the park to get past the houses and stuff for a decent pic it had already moved on about 20 or 30 miles and this was all that I could get a pic of. In hindsite I should have just run out in my PJs and baffies and clicked it right there and then :) lol

Balado was grounded too, much to my husbands dismay. It's his day off today and had been looking forward to going flying all week. Oh well Hopefully it'll have all calmed down by the weekend, fingers crossed there aren't any further major eruptions to worry about.
Posted by Picasa