Shop Update


Originally uploaded by BobbinD

In the picture we have Chocolate Cherries, Pebbles, Refresh and Pink Shadows. These are a few of my favourites that are in my shop just now.

I've set up a members only area,  that is quick and easy to register for, that will allow you to have sneak previews at any special colourways or updates on any new fibers that might be coming in. Members will also recieve the occasional newsletters by email and discount codes in the future.

On another side I'm love love love love loving this venture and I'm so glad that Jess at Dragonflair gave me the inspiration to get my bum moving and do something other than just thinking about it.

Many Thanks to all of the lovely ravellers and goddesses who have already signed up for my newsletter. Every time I get the email that says someone has signed up, I get a squishy feeling inside, kind of a combination of hugs and nerves :D huggy because somebody wants my newsletter and nervous because I'm not really sure what I'm gonna say in it yet :D

Anyway, back to the dye pots for me.

~~~ D skips off with glee into the steaminess~~~