halona yarns signatue


Originally uploaded by BobbinD

I have opened my own online shop selling my own hand-dyed and handspun fiber and yarns.

I had been toying with this idea for a good part of last year and it was only while chatting with a friend of mine on MSN that I realised that thinking about it wasn't getting it done!

I have got a few colourways up already and my darling luffly husband and I have been trying to get the website up and running as quickly as possible, there have been a few teething problems and I'm still trying to get it all organised to exactly how I want it but my DLH is a pooter whizz so he's on the case and making it all run smoothly for me which is great as it leaves me more time for Spinning and Dyeing instead of slogging at the pooter :D :)

Please come to HalonaYarns.co.uk and have a look around.