3rd skein


Originally uploaded by BobbinD

I've had this sitting as singles for ages on the bobbins as I'd already plied half of it and had never got around to plying the rest. so here it is.

This was 25g of pink and 25g of purple and 50g of white, I space spun the pink and purple onto one bobbin and then spun the white single on another and barberpoled them together, it gives it a self striping effect with a marl of white, pretty funky if I do say so myself :)

I have been emptying my bobbins as I have had to part ways with my lovely Halona. I have upgraded to a Brand New pre-laquered, double treadle, scotch-tension Ashford traveller who I have affectionately called 'Halona Too' in memorium to my first love who will be much missed, but I'm sure Lucy, her new owner will love her as much as I have.

Farewell Halona, teach Lucy well.