Sunday Morning was Fabby. I got a lie in til about half nine then I was awoken with Breakfast in bed by my Luffly Darling Husband and my Beautiful Daughter, this, however was the end of my Lazy Sunday! )
After Getting up my Luffly Darling Husband crashed on the couch and then decided it was his turn for a lie in so when he took my Son up for his nap at half ten he turned in for one aswell. I sat down with my Daughter and we watched a bit of telly while I tried to get some crochet done, that didn’t work. I went into the kitchen and decided to start a messy job.

I created this mess with flour, egg and breadcrumbs with garlic on turkey pieces:

Messy Kitchen

to Create this for lunch, Homemade Chicken Nuggets:
Chicken Nuggets

but by the time the oven was preheated it looked like this and lunch was smelling fabby.

Lunch is Ready

So after Lunch was done and tummies were all full the phone went and the Mother-in-law AND the Sister-in-law were coming to visit. Thinking they were only 10 mins away at a local farm shop/cafe I jumped up off the sofa and started scooting round the house tidying and washing and hoovering and dusting, dressing the kids, doing my hair, changing my top sticking my ear out for the door chapping… An hour later they still weren’t here!?! When they do arrive it turns out my visit was being tacked onto the end of a shopping trip, they hadn’t said that on the first phone call -)
Well, goodnight for now, maybe tomorrow will be on a slower pace… here’s hoping.